IBATMS Paddle Board 10'6" x32'' x 6'' Ultra-Light SUP Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board ISUP Accessories, Fin,Adjustable Paddle, Pump, Backpack, Leash
|Parcel Dimensions||89.5 x 26 x 26 cm; 8.57 Kilograms|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Sport||SUP Paddling, Surfing|
|Included Components||Fins,Adjustable Paddle, Pump, Backpack, Leash|
|Item Weight||8.57 kg|
- 【 SAFETY &CONVENIENCE DESIGN】Our IBATMS paddle board is 10'6" long and provides 32'' of deck width,board thick is 6",it is the ideal size for many SUP paddlers. What's more, the inflatable paddle boards feature with detachable bottom panel fin, enhances stability and balance, improve speed, steering and handling, the top deck of standup paddleboard is a soft, cushioned non-slip traction pad to boost the rider's safety.
- 【10'6" x 32" x 6" - INFLATABLE PADDLEBOARD SIZE】Constructed of premium quality double-sided sandwich fabric and high-density drop stitches for superior stiffness and maximum pressure (15 PSI).With a width of 32 inches (80cm),has greater buoyancy and sufficient area to support stand or sit down.A soft EVA pad with a ray diamond pattern with a thickness of 4 mm for excellent grip and optimal comfort. And the EVA has good friction, prevent you from sliding,stable driving and better performance.
- 【EASY TO CARRY AND STORE】Ultra light 19.6 lbs(8.9kg),easy to inflate and deflate. Everything can be folded up and put in your backpack, take it anywhere.The central handle allows you to easily carry inflatable paddle boards to the water bank.The high-quality hand pump makes the paddleboard easy to inflate and deflate.Adjustable aluminum paddle can be easily adjusted to your desired height.Sturdy backpack can hold an inflatable board and all accessories.
- 【COMPLETE ACCESSORY& VARIOUS LEISURE METHODS】 Come with Adjustable paddle, Removable Fin, Hand Pump, Leash, Backpack, Repair Kit.The paddle board is 320cm long and 80cm wide and 15cm thick.The carrying capacity is up to 440lb,can accommodate two young people of moderate weight standing on the paddleboard gonflable at the same time. Apply for all beginner and Intermediate Riders, for paddling, cruising, yoga, fishing, sightseeing in flatwater.
- 【WARRANTY】IBAMTS Inflatable kayak paddle board are built to stand the test of time, but we offer risk free returns within 30 days & 1 year warranty on materials,please feel free to contact us if you have any question,we will take actively action to deal with it well.
How much tax do I have to pay?
The customs levied taxes and levied duties and import value-added tax in a certain proportion according to the value of the goods declared by us. If customs suspects that our declaration is low, they may verify the value of the goods themself.
For example, we declare $50
1). The import tariff is 2.5%: 50*2.5%=1.25$
2). The import value-added tax is: (50+1.25)*19%=9.7$
Total tax: 1)+2)=10.95$
Is the plug of this air pump suitable for our country?
We will match the plugs to you according to your country (Australian plugs, American plugs, European plugs, etc.)
What is AirTrack?
The AirTrack is an air filled gymnastics and tumbling mat for indoor and outdoor use. The AirTrack resembles the flexible floor used in gymnastics and it can be used for gymnastics, cheerleading, parkour, tricking and all kinds of jumps and flips. The AirTrack softens the landing and allows for higher jumps. It reduces the noise from the bounce and the surface material prevents slippage.
Are the Air Tracks waterproof?
The airtrack adopts waterproof DWF and PVC rims, which are suitable for use on water. It is highly waterproof. Please rest assured to use
What's the difference between Home Version, Pro Version, and Pro Plus Version ?
Home Version: The 10 cm thickness AirFloor is our thinnest air track.
It's great for gymnastics, cheerleading, martial arts, senior gym and school sports, as its movability and stability to make it perfectly good for these activities.
It feels like doing the exercises on the floor, but it is bouncier than a spring floor so that the AirFloor can offer a special training experience.
Pro Version: 20cm thickness & 1 meter width air track. The ideal mat for medium and advanced athletes.It’s bouncier than Home Version AirFloor, soft and bounce, good for flips, tumbling practice.
Pro Plus Version: 20cm thickness & 2 meter width air track. This AirTrack is the most versatile and bounce air track.You can do a slow and easy bounce.
Are you the manufacturer of the AirTracks?
Yes, our AirTracks are made of top quality, strength materials, which used for inflatable boat production.
The AirTracks are all hand-made by industry specialist and undergo a well-round and strict quality control.
Blowing up for 16 hours in the factory for the pressure test to ensure airtight seals.
What type of quality control steps do you take?
1) All materials are sourced, bought, and controlled by Aksport airtrack factory.
2) All mats under-go a multipoint inspection before being shipped out, including: a 16 hour pressure test to ensure airtight seals and pre-shipment pictures and videos are made to document each product.
3) AirTracks are individually labeled and documented to monitor and file the complete production process.
How about the material?
Our AirTrack mats are made of tested and non-poisonous PVC Tarpaul DWF. High-quality manufacturing materials and production methods ensure its air, water and impact resistance.
Aksport AirTrack does no compromises when it comes to quality. The raw materials used are the most durable and high-quality non-toxic materials available. We use Double Wall Fabric (DWF), with 2700 threads per sqm. The seams are not sewn, but welded and covered with an extra layer to achieve the most airtight result.
How much do your mats weigh?
There’s a slight difference between the different thicknesses but, as a rule of thumb, they weigh approx. 3 kg per square meter.
How do I inflate the AirTrack?
The AirTrack is easy to inflate and deflate with the included electric pump. Just insert the hose to the valve and fill the AirTrack with the pump. Check if the pressure is correct by testing the mat with your hand. When the mat is filled up and the pressure is right, disconnect the pump and close the valve. Setting up and packing up take only a few minutes. The pump also allows individually adjustable air pressure on the mat.
What accessories are coming with the airtrack?
All of our airtracks includes powerful 600W (US/AU/EU socket), carry bag, manual and repair kit! (Excluding AirBoard, AirBlock, AirRoll, AirBeam)
The Air mat is handy to fold and roll for storage. When the AirTrack is rolled up, you can tie it with straps or put it in the carrying bag. Always store the AirTrack in a dry place. Never pack, store or transport the Air matwhen it is moist or dirty.
After use, clean and dry the AirTracks surface. The AirTrack can be cleaned with water and soft soap. Do not use industrial cleaning products. When the surface is dry, start rolling from the bottom of the mat. Make sure the mat is completely dry before rolling.
How much is the shipping?
Other country:From 29$-99$
How long will my order take?
After we’ve received your order, it takes 1-3 business days for handling and then 3-7 business days with Standard shipping for you to receive your AirTrack mat.
Shipping times vary depending on where you live, but we use only the quickest and most reliable shipping services.
How about import duties?
Please be noted that import duty is not included in the item price or shipping charges.
TIPS AND TRICKS
My AirTrack is slowly losing air. What do I do?
It is not unusual for airtrack to need a regulation of pressure. In particular, when using it outdoors, you may need to adjust the pressure several times a day. This is not because it is leaking; it is simply a law of nature (hot air takes up more space than cold air).
For example, if you pump up your airtrack in cloudy weather, the pressure will rise if the sun comes out. The reverse is also true – the airtrack will lose pressure if pumped up in the sunshine and then the sun goes away. This may seem a lot when going from a hot summer day to a cool night, so don’t worry that it’s leaking – it isn’t.
If the airtrack loses an unusually high amount of pressure the problem is with the valve and it being too loose. Try to fasten it as tight as possible with the valve tool which came with the repair kit.
My electric pump is on but not blowing any air.
The electric pump can be used both ways to inflate and deflate the AirTrack. Try to attach the hose to other end of the pump and see if it's blowing air then.
The air is quickly discharged through the valve.
There is a small spring loaded button/pin in the middle of the valve. In some cases it might get stuck in the bottom. Try to press it and it should get back to its top position and close the airflow.
How to use a repair kit?
We have made a special guide for repair kit. You can download it from this link: Repair guide.
Does this repair kit include glue. If not, what type of glue is needed?
Glue is not included, because international transportation cannot carry glue, you can go to the supermarket to buy it, ordinary pvc glue will do
Recommended brand: SEAM GRIP®
What does 1-year warranty cover?
Our warranty covers manufacturer defects, non-man made damage to all parts, including seams and surface.
Problems rarely occur by the normal use, but when there's an accident damage or leaking by the longtime use, the repair usually takes no longer than 10mins with the help of a repair kit and video we'll provide you with.
What is the lifespan or your products?
- Obviously this will depend on how, and in what frequency the products are used. A lifespan of more than 5-7 years is definitely not uncommon.